Ok, so I have been tagged by like everyone I know in the last few days. I guess you all want to know more about me! LOL!
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
And here are the seven random facts about me:
1. I hate clowns. They are the single most scary thing a child or adult can encounter.
2. I love music. It is probably my second favorite hobby. My first being bobsledding, of course.
3. I have acted, directed, and produced a number of musicals in the last ten years. I have been everyone from Linus to one of Noah’s sons.
4. I have a bad temper. Really, it’s like an angry angry person deep inside me that gets all sorts of bi***y about stuff. It’s a problem
5. I teach with a number of teachers that were my teachers back in the day.
6. I was the official early 90’s freak. I had hypercolor clothes, an inside out BUM sweatshirt, and saw Paula Abdul in concert.
7. I used to have a major crush on Tori Spelling. Looking back, I don’t know if I liked her, or the $$$$$ she came with. Oh, well.
So there are the seven facts.
Now, to tag seven people…this is hard, we have all tagged each other already. I will add two people that I didn’t see on the lists:
If I think of anyone else, I’ll add them…if you want to be added, email me.