Inspired by THIS POST over at Pro Blogger, I thought I would create a list of Digi Scrap Bloggers that I was excited to watch over the next year. Let me preface this by saying, I enjoy all of the blogs I frequent, and if I had the time to make a list of 100, I would. These, however, are the ones that stand out to me.
- Katie the Scrapbook Lady – let me say, Katie’s blog is a great mix of scrapping information, tools and techniques along with real life stories and strategies. Not to mention, Katie’s a cool lady…I love checking out her blog for ideas and to make sure I am keeping up with the scrapbooking world.
- Cathy Zielske – another blog that mixes the scrapbooking world with the world around us. Just scrolling through some of the recent entries, there are entries about music, scrapbooking, memory keeping, and a whole lot of giveaways.
- Jennifer Wilson at SimpleScrapper – Jennifer’s site really delivers on it’s name. Simple scrapbooking ideas, tips, and organizational ideas are abundant here. That’s not to mention the free templates or tutorials. My favorite feature, New Release Highlights, spends time and highlights some of the great new releases from the past week. I have made it once, and it was truly an honor!
- The Daily Digi – just over a year old, The Daily Digi has become exactly what it wanted to do, to “bring the best in digital scrapbooking information to our readers in a daily digestible dose” I look forward to reading this blog every day.
- Britt-ish Designs – This blog is sooo fun! Not only is Brittney a fantastic designer, I love reading about her love for and experiences with all things Disney (seeing that I am a closet Disney freak). Her blog is always fun, upbeat, and full of inspiration.
- Eric at LoadofScrap – Hey, I had to represent…male scrappers rule! Eric’s blog is fun, as well as all the other things on his site. He is a paper scrapper (I won’t hold that against him), but many of his ideas and tips translate into the digi world.
- Ali Edwards – Ok, did you really think I was going to let this list go without mentioning Ali? Ali’s blog consistently inspires me to create more, record more, to live more.
- Jessica Sprague – Since I took her photo editing class over the summer, I have really taken to liking her blog and site. There are so many new classes starting now, and new products in her store that I would be foolish to not follow her blog.
- Polka Dot Plum – I’m telling you…this is our year. Keep your eyes peeled for posts about more than products in our store. You should definitely check out The Sunday Post on Sunday. Just sayin’
- Sir Scrapalot Designs – chances are if you are here, you are already watching this blog. Just wanted to thank you for that, and tell you that you can look forward to more interesting, helpful content…all mixed together with my crazy life.
So, who are you looking forward to watching in 2010? Let us all know in the comments!!