I thought it would be cool to let you guys in on some of the things that I am obsessing over lately. Just another glimpse of my life!!
- Twitter…Twitter has exploded, hasn’t it? I am loving be on there, and having real time conversations with people, some people who I may have never talked to before (yeah, I’m talking to you Zielske). Twitter is also the home of my somewhat infamous American Idol Tweet alongs…want to know what I think of Katie Stevens this week? Check out my Twitter. It amazes me how technology can change the way we reach out to each other. I also have started doing a lot of advertising and GIVEAWAYS on Twitter. You can follow me on Twitter HERE.
- American Idol…I always have been into American Idol. Every year, I tell myself that it’s dead for me, and I won’t really be into it, but then it starts…and I am hooked once again. As a teacher, I know that once American Idol is done…we will be very close to the end of the year. That’s a cool feeling. Plus, after so many years…hearing Seacrest say “THIS is American Idol” is kinda nostalgic.
- Swagbucks…ok, which one of you turned me onto this? Swagbucks is a site where you can search and win, and earn points that you then redeem for prizes…like $5 in your Paypal, or a $5 Amazon Gift Card. Honestly, I do searches all day, trying to win Swagbucks. Then I get into finding the Swag Codes to get free Swagbucks…I feel like I Swag all the time. I. Must. Win. More. Want to get addicted too? You can check it out through my referral link HERE.
- GaGa and Ke$ha…I am here to completely admit…I am obsessed with the music from both of these women. I have never been shy to admit that I like mindless pop music, and these two ladies do dance pop fun the best. I will admit, Ke$ha is nowhere near as talented as GaGa…but her music is addicting. Hardly a day goes by when “ra ra rah rah rah..roma ro ma ma…gaga oh lala” isn’t in my head. It’s a problem, really.
- Digi Designers! I have really enjoyed taking Sundays to work on my own Scrapbooking. Let me tell you though, it amazes me the talent we have in the digiscrap industry! I love everything by Zoe Pearn, and have always loved the stuff from Lauren Grier. Right now, I am also loving the templates from Bre, one of our new designers over at PDP.