If you are like me, you work with Photoshop a lot. One way I have learned to save myself a few extra minutes while I am working is to really put some Photoshop shortcuts to use. I will admit, I don’t use all of them, and I really don’t have any need for some of them. The ones I do use, however, make working with either layouts or designs easier and a quicker process. I went into my bookmarks, and came up with these five resources for you to explore, in hopes that you’ll find some shortcuts to use on your own.
- 18 Exceptionally Useful Photoshop Shortcuts
- 28 More Exceptionally Useful Photoshop Shortcuts (the follow up to the previous article)
- Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet
- Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts Tips & Resources (this tutorial shows you how to change the shortcuts to better fit your work flow)
- The Daily Digi: Scrap Faster and Easier
I hope that these resources will help you find ways to make your Photoshop work flow quicker and easier. I’ll tell you…my favorite keyboard shortcuts are these:
- Using ALT+BACKSPACE to fill a selection with the foreground color
- Using SHIFT while dragging something onto a canvas to automatically center it.
What are your favorite shortcuts? Let me know in the comments!