Everyone has them right? The things that you are sometimes embarrassed to say you love…that you almost wish no one knew about you. I thought it’d be fun today to share with you the Top 10 Guilty Pleasures I have right now.
- Real Housewives of ANYWHERE – come on, it doesn’t get much crazier than this…I would be hardpressed to pick a favorite “locale” but I’ll tell ya, these ladies from ATL right now are bringing the crazy.
- Peppermint White Mocha from Starbucks – Hello dear, I’ve missed you the last 11 months.
- Online Shopping – Great deals AND I don’t have to go to the mall…Christmas shopping just got way easier to finish.
- Disney – I am a self procclaimed Disney freak, and I have been following all of their changes and updates in preparation for our trip in June.
- Holly Holiday – quite possibly the best substitute teacher ever. Gwyneth Paltrow on Glee was AWESOME.
- Harry Potter – I’ve been a Potter-head since the first book arrived, so the fact that the last movie is finally here is bittersweet. I’ve spent the last few weeks catching up and getting ready. Now I just have to find my “I’m a Neville” tshirt from when the last book was released.
- Raise Your Glass by Pink – another awesome catchy song by Pink, this time celebrating the “underdogs” in life.
- Merona Sweaters from Target – I can’t lie…I have about six of these sweaters now. They are my favorite by far. Good quality and lightweight enough to wear in school (which is hotter than the tropics most days), these sweaters are making my fall/winter wardrobe.
- Skating with the Stars – basically, I love anything “with the Stars.” You could do Cow Milking with the Stars and I would watch and love it.
- Christmas – I love this time of year. So many people get bogged down in it, but it’s truly one of my favorite times of year.
What are your guilty pleasures right now?