This week, I wanted to share with you five of the sites that I visit daily, if not multiple times a day.
- Pinterest – I’ve written about my Pinterest addiction before, but now I am happy to announce that I also have gotten my wife addicted to the site. Awesome, now she repins things she wants to make sure I see. Above being the ultimate time waster, I do use it as an organizational tool to keep ideas and projects organized. I swear.
- Vinylmation Blog – Many of you know that I am pretty Disney obsessed. These Vinylmation figures are something that we started collecting about six months ago. I visit the site pretty much daily to see if there are any new releases I’ll be needing to add to my collection.
- Chris Brogan – I started reading Chris Brogan in my Google Reader, and then I signed up for one of his email lists, and followed him on Twitter, and circled him on Google+, etc. I go to his site every day to read his blog post and see what I may have missed. He has great insight into the social media world, as well as various other topics. Plus, he lives in Massachusetts like me!
- iGoogle – I actually have iGoogle set up as my homepage, and it’s the perfect aggregation of all of my important information. I have the posts from my Google Reader, access to my email and Facebook, my Google Calendar, and my To Do list. I can also add in weather, and lots of other fun widgets. It makes checking in online super easy.
- Sweet Shoppe Designs – since I retired from designing, Sweet Shoppe has become my digi “home.” I will admit that I go there multiple times during the day to check in and see if there is anything new and interesting in the forums and to see what is going on.