Have you set your goals for this year? Every year I say that I’m not going to set goals, and then I get a few weeks into the year, and I realize that I really do need some goals to focus my work. Hence,we are almost through the month of January, and I am still busy setting my goals for the year in all the areas of my life. Recently, I’ve put together my goals for Memory Keeping this year, and I wanted to share them with you.
- Scrap more layouts – Last year I did just over 150 layouts. This year I am hoping to increase that number to just above 200.
- Journal more and make it more meaningful – If you read the blog regularly, you know that I am always working at making my journaling better. This year I am looking forward to exploring my journaling more, and sharing my ideas for journaling about yourself in my upcoming BPC Workshop, It’s All About Me.
- Create a photo workflow – Over the years, I’ve gotten really bad at just plugging my camera in and dumping the pictures into files on my hard drive. This year, I am hoping to get back into a photo workflow that will help me keep everything organized and easy to use. I’ve been inspired by THIS POST over at Paperclipping and I am looking to do something similar.
- Explore more artistic style layouts – I’ve begun exploring this style more and more in my layouts recently, and I have to say I am intrigued. This year I want to check it out more and see how I can combine it with my own style.
- Print and organize my layouts – Yes, I’ve printed before. However, as you saw above, I’ve done over 150 layouts last year. I’ve got a lot that need to be printed, and I am going to need to get both girls new albums for the layouts. I can’t let this go much longer, or it will be a huge order. I wonder what the biggest order at Persnickety Prints has ever been…it may just be mine.
So those are the goals I’ve set out for this year. What goals do you have for your Memory Keeping in 2012?